Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thankful for......{eng. asst.}

Taylor Koch
Thankful
Pd. 6
11/13/09
There are so many thing to be thankful for, too many to count.

I’m thankful for the way the leaves change from color to color. Unfortunately, they must fall.
For sports. Whether I’m watching or playing, I always enjoy it. My favorite sport to play is softball. My favorite for watching is baseball though.

For school, it’s not fun but it is essential. For the teachers who teach me, for the fun we have, and for the things we learn.
For those people who I call friends. The genuine kindness I see everyday. The friendships that last forever and the people who make them happen. And for those who never change.

For technology. The advancements in the world that make daily living possible. From computers and phones to medical devices, they’re all important.

For t-shirts. The “can’t live without” clothing item. You can express your political opinions or your favorite show. They are, in my opinion, the epitome of self-expression.

For my room. My safe place. The place I relax and find comfort. It’s like my haven.

For my family. My mom, dad, and my sisters; they will always be there for me. I can count on them even though we may fight and get into arguments.

For humor. Laughing adds seconds onto your life, I know why. It makes us happy. It’s the thing that cheers us up when we’re feeling bad.

For my dog. She may have a loud, shrill bark, but she always puts a smile on my face.

For the little things during the day. Random, unique, interesting things we learn and experience. Whether it’s a smile from a stranger or seeing a good Samaritan at work, these things always brighten my day.

All these things, plus many more, make life worth living. These are what I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment