Monday, June 6, 2011

Goodbye Brown Hair, Hello There Ginger:)

I've only dyed my hair once, in 6th grade. I had gotten Blonde highlights and they were extremely ugly.
The only picture of me with the highlights is my 6th grade school picture. I don't even think we have any left. They were atrocious.
So now, instead of highlights, I plan on dying ALL of my hair. I would love to make it red. Not Crayola Crayon red. (I hate it when people color their hair colors that don't appear in nature, i.e. blue)

In addition, I want to grow out my hair, at least a foot long. Mainly because that's the required length it has to be to be eligible to be donated to Locks of Love , which I want to do. It seems like such a good cause/organization.
*Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.
I'm really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment